CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Comments/suggestions about the blog, or have something you want me to post. Great!

Email me at focusedonthepositive@gmail.com

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Prayer board craft

Hey friends, here's an idea I found on Pinterest that I wanted to share with you all.

Prayer board - I love this idea of having a visual reminder of those we need to pray for.

 It's a prayer board. 

I thought this was a great way to remember those who need our prayers.  The link on Pinterest doesn't take you anywhere (it says it's a suspicious link), but you pretty much get the idea by looking at it. 

That's it.  Just wanted to share this thoughtful craft with you.  Have a great day!  

2 comments:

Launna

This is a good idea Maria... I think I will make one of these this weekend with my Valentina... we always have such a long prayer list and we don't want to forget anyone :)

Maria

Thanks Launna. If you do make one, let me know how it goes!

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts!