CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Comments/suggestions about the blog, or have something you want me to post. Great!

Email me at focusedonthepositive@gmail.com

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Spotlight Day

New idea.  Once a month I want to showcase original work from you guys here on the blog on a special Spotlight post.  During our fun link exchange I learned how amazing and talented you are, and I'd like to show off your talents.  So, if you have something you'd like to share please email it to me at: focusedonthepositive@gmail.com

I'm looking for short stories, poetry, uplifting articles, art, photography, crafting projects, etc.   I'm hoping to get lots of e-mails, so be patient if your work isn't shown right away.  Yay.  I'm excited!  Aren't you?!?   Alright, off you go, be creative :-)


2 comments:

Brenda Porter

I absolutely love your blog and have something special planned for you details are available here :) http://mytributetothebeatles.blogspot.com/2012/10/versatile-blogger-award.html u rock!

Maria

Brenda, Thank You! Thank you for the award! Please everyone go check out Brenda's blog to show our gratitude! Best Wishes :-)

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts!