CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Comments/suggestions about the blog, or have something you want me to post. Great!

Email me at focusedonthepositive@gmail.com

Monday, May 21, 2012

Something's New!

Guess what??  We are going to start putting ads here on the blog.  Small, valid ads that you folks might be interested in.  I know, you don't really care, but it's exciting for me.  So, please spread the word.  If you or someone you know want to place an ad click on the new handy dandy "Advertise" page and you'll  receive all the info you need. 

In other news, I would like to open the "Warm Fuzzy" page up to the viewers.  Instead of me talking about awesome people I know, I'd like you to write a Warm Fuzzy about someone you know.  So if you have someone worthy of a Warm Fuzzy, please write something up and email it to me at focusedonthepositive@gmail.com

Also, we have a Facebook page.  For those of you who are fans, head over and like us on Facebook.  You'll receive fun messages and all the latest "Focused" news.  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts!