CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Comments/suggestions about the blog, or have something you want me to post. Great!

Email me at focusedonthepositive@gmail.com

Saturday, May 12, 2012

M.O.M

I thought I would post a few pictures in honor of Mother's Day.  They say it better than I do.  Enjoy.



Proverbs 31:25, this makes me feel empowered
She is clothed in STRENGTH and DIGNITY
and she laughs without fear of the future.

that says it all


What children will remember

Motherhood
is a choice you make everyday
to put someone else's happiness and well-being
ahead of your own
TO TEACH THE HEARD LESSONS
TO DO THE RIGHT THING
even when you're not sure what the right thing is...
and to forgive yourself
over and over again
for doing everything wrong.
Donna Bell

This is not just for Mothers, but for all women.  We all have special talents and abilities granted to us that provide great blessings to those around us.  We are all special. 

I am indeed grateful for my mother, mother-in-law,
and for the opportunity I have to be a mother. 

May you share your love for the women in your life. 
Let them know how important they are to you.
Happy Mother's Day!

2 comments:

Launna

Mother's are so important and it it true that we don't actually have to have children to be a mother, we can be there for children in our lives:)

Good

hat a beautifil post with so many good sentiments.

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts!