CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Comments/suggestions about the blog, or have something you want me to post. Great!

Email me at focusedonthepositive@gmail.com

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Changing it up


I don't know what's happened to me, but I have gone from a Hamburger Helper kind a girl, to a made-from-scratch? I can do that!  kind of girl.  I'm sure Pinterest has had a lot to do with it. 

Anyways, here are two of my new favorite recipes that don't involve opening a box.  They are mighty tasty!

Dijon chicken linguine with chanterelle mushrooms and toasted almonds...tomorrow!
Dijon Chicken Linguine with Chanterelle Mushrooms

This is my new favorite meal.  I didn't use the kind of mushroom they called for, I used cremini, and it was still divine! Click here for the recipe Dijon Chicken Recipe  Also, instead of wine, I use chicken broth.


banana, raspberry, white chocolate chip bread
Banana, Raspberry, White Chocolate Chip Bread!
Oh my.  I love this bread!  You have to try it!  Here's the link to the recipe Banana Bread 

To see more of my favorite recipes follow me on Pinterest.  Happy Eating! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts!