CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Comments/suggestions about the blog, or have something you want me to post. Great!

Email me at focusedonthepositive@gmail.com

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Sharing = caring

If I find something that I love I like to share it.  SO, if you haven't heard of Pinterest, let me take a moment to share this with you.  Pinterest is a website that gives us the ability to "pin" anything we see on the web, and collect them on our own page for whenever we need them.  Thought I'd share some of the wonderful things I have found there.

Adorable...a great way to affirm your kids with something specific each day!
Dry erase, b/c every day there are new things we love about each other
Dijon chicken linguine with chanterelle mushrooms and toasted almonds...tomorrow!
There are SO many yummy recipes on pinterest!
 
I NEED this in my laundry room!
 For the laundry room

awesome bandaids!
SERIOUSLY AWESOME!

laundry
I want this!
  
i'm doing this in my master, fabric in hoops as art
I'm doing this above my bed, pretty and inexpensive!
So, if you enjoyed any of these cool ideas and you haven't joined the Pinterest craze, perhaps you should head over there and try it out.  You can always check out more of my pins by clicking on the red Pinterest button here at the blog. 
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts!