CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Comments/suggestions about the blog, or have something you want me to post. Great!

Email me at focusedonthepositive@gmail.com

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Give Thanks


I love Thanksgiving.  I love the chance it gives us to ponder our blessings and give gratitude for all that we have.  I love that it starts the holiday season, the season of giving. 

I have many blessings to be thankful for.  Here are a few that are not too peronal, and I can share.

I am grateful for my lovely family, for our children and the love that we have for each other.  We welcomed a new baby this year.  I have enjoyed seeing not only our family grow, but our love multiply as well.  It has been a beautiful blessing.

I am grateful for our home, job, and our abilities/skills and talents that God has given us that help provide for our needs.

I am grateful for the desire to not give up when life is hard.

I am thankful for a loving Heavenly Father, whose love is constant and unconditional.

I am grateful for our Heavenly Father's plan, the Plan of Salvation, to know where we came from and why we are here.  And for our Saviors atonement.

I am grateful that we are not expected to be perfect.  We can learn from our mistakes, and try better next time.

I hope this season of thanksgiving lasts longer than a meal or a day.  I hope we recognize our daily blessings and give thanks often. May you be blessed to spend time with your loved ones today. 

Happy Thanksgiving! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts!