CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Comments/suggestions about the blog, or have something you want me to post. Great!

Email me at focusedonthepositive@gmail.com

Saturday, November 5, 2011

Feelin' Knitty

Today it is snowing.  When we woke up there was a good 4 inches on ground already!  In my last post I told you about our plans to make Christmas gifts for each other; well, today I feel like knitting a baby blanket or cute hat and enjoying this winter weather.  Of course, I'd probably have to learn how.  But that's what I feel like doing, sitting on the couch with a cup of cocoa and knitting away.  Let's hope somehow I get to do that.

In other Saturday news, my husband built a smoker.  Yup, built it all himself.  He's pretty talented.  So we're going to eat some delicious brisket tonight!  Something else to look forward to!  Ahh, sometimes life is good .

2 comments:

bc4ners

Knitting is so easy and fun. Go to Walmart or JoAnne's fabrics and buy yourself 3 fairly long and thick knitting needles, a beginners book with patterns and regular wool - nothing that tangles that's too fancy. There are easy stitches requiring the 3rd needle that make a beautiful pattern for blankets or sweaters. I can help you. Knitting was my all-time favorite craft. :~) MOM

Maria

Thanks Mom. I might just do that!

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts!