CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Comments/suggestions about the blog, or have something you want me to post. Great!

Email me at focusedonthepositive@gmail.com

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

A little laughter goes a long way

We all eventually have a hard day right?  A day that never ends, that make us want to pull out our hair and stomp our feet.  We find ourselves up at the middle of the night when we want to be asleep, but for one reason or another cannot, and so, we watch t.v. 

And thank Heavens, an episode of  the Office (or insert your favorite shows name) is on!

And we laugh. 

And that laughter is SO needed!  (notice that SO was underlined, in italic, and bolded!)
That laughter has the power to make us actually feel happy and forget of our earlier ills.
That miraculous laughter can allow us to fall asleep. 

I am thankful for shows like the Office, who are on late at night, every night, and their ability to make me laugh when I need to.  They save me from sleepless nights, which are my nemesis. 

Dwight, Michael, Jim, Pam, thank you.  I love your show.  Thank you. 



PS- on a side note, I am also thankful for pacifiers and their heroic powers. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts!