CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Comments/suggestions about the blog, or have something you want me to post. Great!

Email me at focusedonthepositive@gmail.com

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

A guided tour

In case you haven't checked out all this blog has to offer, I thought I would tell you a little about the links up at the top. 

The Good News link is a place for all of us to go and share our good news, and little bits of happiness.

The Weekly Challenges is where I post one challenge a week to work on, and have the previous ones as well in case you want to try one of those.  We share our experiences together, as we do each challenge.

The Favorite Quote link has all of my favorite quotes, and yours that you have posted.  Some are inspiring, some are funny.

The Beliefs link has my basic beliefs, just as an FYI.

Warm Fuzzies is where I share my thoughts about someone I know who I think is awesome.  I tell you how amazing they are, and how they have influenced me. 

The Happy News link is another website with real news stories around the world that are uplifting and happy. 

So, if you're checking out the blog and the post is not new, give those links a try.  They usually are updated more frequently than the posts.  And they are for everyone to post thoughts and comments on, not just me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts!