CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Comments/suggestions about the blog, or have something you want me to post. Great!

Email me at focusedonthepositive@gmail.com

Thursday, May 19, 2011

In case you were wondering?

In case you were wondering why I started this blog, I have noticed a change in my thinking the last few years. It seems sometime and some how I started down a slippery slope of negativity. Criticisms, unnecessary judgements, and sarcasm had all entered into my thoughts and quite frankly just lead me to frustration. I am trying to put an end to this. The best way for me to actually accomplish this is to tell others that I am doing it, then I'll have to try. So, really, my goal here is to improve my own life, to lift my own spirits and be a better person. Sounds pretty selfish huh. Well hopefully through this process I will rid myself of selfishness, and negativity.

I will occasionally try to post challenges for myself. Feel free to join in, or post your own ideas and challenges. Don't forget to post positive things that you have done or noticed, and I will do the same as well. So, lets get started.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts!